Monday, September 03, 2007

Miss Edith Gets Distracted. Easily.

The Wall Street Journal is a rag I enjoy for several reasons, none of them particularly honorable or having to do with their true function. So I never tell anyone to reading anything in there that’s actually important, and I admit this with little shame.

Last week, however, I was compelled to contact someone I work with to bring to their attention an article about corporate blogs. (Please don’t ask why I was moved to address this subject. It’s not pretty.) Interestingly, in the course of emailing the article to said co-worker, I stumbled on a little piece that the WSJ had about a sort of comic distraction that one could peruse online. Being a sucker for these kinds of things, I went straight to it, and now I’m going to share the joy with you, in case you don’t already know about it. It helps to find cats amusing, but frankly, it’s not really about animals per se. It’s just a certain kind of humor that, if you’re in the right mood, is really fucking funny.

www.icanhascheezburger.com.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

No comments: